hermes new bag prices thumb

Hermes Bag Prices

Are you searching information about the Hermes Bag Prices? There are a lot of Hermes Bags to collect and there are a few that are not easy to find, like the Hermes Birkin Bag and the Kelly Bag are both limited editions, and sometimes even their prices are kept secret.

We’ve done our best to gather all the information possible. In article, we’re going to share the classics bags that are hard to get:

• Hermes Birkin Bag

Hermes Birkin 40 Bag in Togo $13200 USD
Hermes Kelly 20 Bag in Chevre $7700 USD
Hermes Kelly 25 Bag in Togo $8400 USD
Hermes Kelly 25 Bag in Epsom $9500 USD
Hermes Kelly 28 Bag in Epsom $10400 USD
Hermes Kelly 32 Bag in Togo $11800 USD, $16800 AUD

If you’re a die-hard fashionista or even follow the fashion world remotely, you’ll surely recognize this brand name. The French manufacturer has been around since 1837 and started making harnesses and bridles for the carriage. Nowadays the company is noted for their glamorous bags, being the icon of high-style, wealth, and success.

About the purchase restriction:
Buyer restriction by Hermes in Paris is not new; one person can only buy two bags a year. You can have one Birkin or Kelly and the second bag is a free choice.

Hermes Birkin Bag Prices

hermes-birkin-bag

In 1984 the Hermes Birkin Bag was born. Beginning as a supple leather bag for actress and singer Jane Birkin, the bag quickly rose in popularity and is now the symbol of wealth, class, and fashion. It’s highly recognizable design makes it a staple of the fashion industry and it’s gorgeous craftsmanship gives it the appeal every fashionista dreams about.

Every inch of the Hermes Birkin Bag is handcrafted in France, from the gorgeous exterior available in a variety of authentic skins and colors to the roomy, matching interior. The bag boasts saddle stitching which embraces its roots from the beginning of Hermes, back in the 19th century. Finished with a stunning gold (or palladium) plated lock and key, the Hermes Birkin Bag is undoubtedly the staple of success and trend.

The Hermes Birkin sizes are numbered in 25, 30, 35 and 40. These are centimeters, so 25 means 25 centimeter. Birkin 50 and 55 are exceptional; they are much larger and best used for travelling instead of shopping or as an everyday bag.

Birkin uses calf, crocodile, ostrich and lizard leathers, colors available are white, black, gold, orange, navy blue, olive green, pink, red, brown and baby blue.

There is more demand for Hermes Birkin bag than supply, that’s why they are so-hard to find. Each Birkin is hand-made with impeccable craftsmanship and precision.

Hermes personally offers a special treatment for used Birkin bags. They call it the ‘spa treatment’. It is actually a reconditioning service they provide.

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Birkin 25 Bag in Togo $9400 USD, €6500 euro, £6410 GBP
Hermes Birkin 25 Bag in Swift $9500 USD, €6550 euro
Hermes Birkin 25 Bag in Alligator $40900 USD, €26400 euro
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Togo $10900 USD, €7900 euro
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Epsom €7350 euro, ¥1250000 JPY
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Novillo $10800 USD
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Barenia $12300 USD
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Taurillon Novello $11000 USD
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Ostrich €15400 euro
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag in Matte Alligator €32000 euro
Hermes Birkin 35 Bag in Togo $11900 USD, €8000 euro, £7100 GBP (31-12-2016 price)
Hermes Birkin 35 Bag in Epsom $11700 USD, €7950 euro
Hermes Birkin 35 Bag in Novillo €8250 euro
Hermes Birkin 40 Bag in Togo $13200 USD, €8900 euro, £8770 GBP
Hermes Birkin 50 Bag

Sizes
Hermes Birkin 25 Bag 25 x 20 x 13 cm (W x H x D)
Hermes Birkin 30 Bag 30 x 22 x 16 cm (W x H x D)
Hermes Birkin 35 Bag 35 x 25 x 18 cm (W x H x D)
Hermes Birkin 40 Bag 40 x 30 x 21 cm (W x H x D)

Hermes Kelly Bag Prices

hermes-kelly-bag

The Hermes Kelly Bag is a recognizable elegant bag that is iconic to the Hermes industry. Although created in 1936, the bag didn’t truly become popular until 1956 when Grace Kelly showcased her alluring bag. It was at that moment the Hermes Kelly Bag would rise to its popularity and become the fashion must-have it is today.

The bag showcases a sense of undeniable style, yet is notably one of the finer and more sophisticated bags on the market, a bag you carry on your arm to fancy events rather than toying around downtown with your friends. And while the bag is remarkably similar to the Hermes Birkin Bag, the Kelly has its own sense of style with a firmer rectangular shape free of slouching. The Kelly is also handcrafted with a single handle rather than two.

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Kelly 28 Bag in Tadelakt $11500 USD
Hermes Kelly 32 Bag in Togo $11800 USD, €7200 euro, £6800 GBP
Hermes Kelly 32 Bag in Epsom $11200 USD, €7850 euro
Hermes Kelly 35 Bag in Togo €7950 euro
Hermes Kelly 40 Bag

Sizes
Hermes Kelly 20 Bag 16 x 20 x 10 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 25 Bag 19 x 25 x 9 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 28 Bag 22 x 28 x 10 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 32 Bag 23 x 32 x 10.5 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 35 Bag 24 x 35 x 12 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 40 Bag 28 x 40 x 16 cm (H x W x D)
Hermes Kelly 50 Bag 34 x 50 x 25 cm (H x W x D)

Hermes Kelly Cut Bag Prices

Hermes-Kelly-Cut-Bag

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Kelly Cut Bag in Swift around €4000 euro
Hermes Kelly Cut Bag in Niloticus Lisse €16200 euro

Sizes
Hermes Kelly Cut Bag 16′ x 13′ x 4′ inches (L x H x D)

Hermes Herbag Zip Bag Prices

Hermes-herbag-zip-bag

Released in 2009, the Hermes Herbag Zip quickly became an ‘IT’ item in the fashion world thanks to its Kelly Bag appearance, yet its remarkably low price. Made of leather and canvas, the Herbag Zip comes complete with a Kelly design with added staple lock closure, yet also comes with a removable zipped pouch and an exterior pocket.

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Herbag Zip PM Bag €1750 euro, ¥313200 JPY, $2925 CAD
Hermes Herbag Zip MM Bag €1900 euro, £1940 GBP
Hermes Herbag Zip GM Bag

Sizes
Hermes Herbag Zip PM Bag 31 x 25 x 10 cm (L x H x D)
Hermes Herbag Zip MM Bag 39 x 31 x 15 cm (L x H x D)
Hermes Herbag Zip GM Bag 52 x 36 x 20 cm (L x H x D)

Hermes Kelly Danse Bag Prices

kelly-danse

Styles Latest Prices (June 2016)
Hermes Kelly Danse Bag in Swift $5600 USD
Hermes Kelly Danse Bag in Porosus Crocodile €16700 euro

Sizes
Hermes Kelly Danse Bag 22 x 17 x 8 cm

Hermes Kelly Pochette Bag Prices

kelly-pochette

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Kelly Pochette Bag in Shiny Alligator $16800 USD
Hermes Kelly Pochette Bag in Ostrich $10300 USD, €7950 euro
Hermes Kelly Pochette Bag in Swift $5450 USD, €3950 euro

Sizes
Hermes Kelly Pochette Bag 22 x 13 x 7 cm (W x H x D)

Hermes HAC Bag Prices

HAC

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes HAC 40 Bag Toile Evercolor €8300 euro
Hermes HAC 40 Bag in Togo $13400 USD, $17600 AUD
Hermes Bi-color HAC 50 Bag in Togo £9810 GBP
Hermes HAC 55 Bag in Shiny Porosus Crocodile €126000 euro

Sizes
Hermes HAC 40 Bag 13.5′ x 16′ x 9.5′ inches (H x W x D)
Hermes HAC 50 Bag 50 x 40 x 27 cm (W x H x D)
Hermes HAC 55 Bag 17′ x 22′ x 11′ inches (H x W x D)

Hermes Egee Clutch Prices

egee-clutch

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Egee Clutch in Evercolor €3100 euro, £2840 GBP

Sizes
Hermes Egee Clutch 10′ x 4′ x 2′ inches (L x H x D)

Hermes Medor Clutch Prices

Medor-clutch

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Medor 23 Clutch in Swift $5200 USD, ¥36450 JPY, $5850 CAD
Hermes Medor 23 Clutch in Chevre $5200 USD, €3550 euro
Hermes Medor 29 Clutch

Sizes
Hermes Medor 23 Clutch 23 x 11 x 5 cm (W x H x D)
Hermes Medor 29 Clutch 29 x 15 x 5 cm (W x H x D)

Hermes Constance Bag Prices

Hermes-constanceHermes-constance-elan

The Hermes Constance Bag can easily be noted as one of the most versatile and classical bags by Hermes. It’s gorgeous, unique style can easily be matched with any outfit and can go from an elegant day bag for the office to a whimsical night bag thrown over the shoulder as you trollop through town. Although originally released in 1959, the bag was revamped in 2010 with a longer shape that ladies loved. Both bags continue to hit top of the charts with fashionistas across the world, including top celebrities like Mary Kate Olson, Rachel McAdams, and Nicki Minaj.

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Constance 14 Bag (micro)
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Epsom $7550 USD, £5230 GBP, $10290 AUD
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Swift $7650 USD
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Evercolor $7700 USD ($8200 USD + tax), €5550 euro
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Box €6150 euro
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Ostrich $15100 USD, €10600 euro
Hermes Constance 18 Bag in Tadelakt €5700 euro
Hermes Constance 24 Bag in Epsom $9750 USD, €7400 euro
Hermes Constance 24 Bag in Swift $10400 USD, €7500 euro
Hermes Constance 24 Bag in Matte Alligator €21800 euro
Hermes Constance 24 Bag in Ostrich €13200 euro
Hermes Constance Cartable Bag

Sizes
Hermes Constance 14 Bag (micro) 5.5′ x 4.3′ x 1.2′ inches (W x H x D)
Hermes Constance 18 Bag 7.5′ x 5.5′ x 3′ inches (L x H x D)
Hermes Constance 24 Bag 9′ x 7.75′ x 3′ inches (L x H x D)
Hermes Constance Cartable Bag 11.5′ x 10′ x 3.5′ inches (L x H x D)

CateninaSac-Roulis

Hermes Roulis Bag Prices

Styles Latest Prices
Hermes Mini Sac Roulis Bag in Evercolor $6550 USD, €4700 euro, £4630 GBP, ¥820800 JPY
Hermes Mini Sac Roulis Bag in Alligator $18100 USD, €13900 euro
Hermes Sac Roulis Bag in Evercolor $7750 USD
Hermes Sac Roulis Bag in Sombrero €5600 euro, £5520 GBP

Sizes
Hermes Mini Roulis Bag (18cm) 7″ x 6″ x 2.5″ inches
Hermes Roulis Bag (24cm) 9.5″ x 8.5″ x 3″ inches

The Hermes Bag Prices Overview

Read Prices Of Other Brands:

COMMENTS
  • aurora

Hi everyone. Am I able/allowed to offer/sell my Hermes Kelly on this site and in this forum? Red, Togo. Let me know if anybody interested. I am plenty of photos, and willing to sell for very reasonable. Excellent preowned condition.
    Cheers x

April 10, 2014
    • Emily

i am interested, pls sent me size and what year of stamps and photo to my email. thanks

June 6, 2014
  • CW

How much is Kelly Togo 35 now ( after the price went up)?

April 10, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Christina, as per feb/march 2014 our record shows: Hermes Kelly 35 in togo is priced at: €6.300 and £6.010

April 12, 2014
      • Matt

what about a 40cm birkin in epsom?

April 18, 2014
  • yixia

Hi by any chance do you all know the price of the lindy, birkin and kelly in Japan? I am travelling there this july and would like to know. Is it easy for me to get a birkin/kelly/lindy there?

Thanks in advance

April 8, 2014
    • c

Hi, maybe you can check Lecrin

April 8, 2014
    • xin

LECRIN is a boutique sell Hermes product with premium price, but at least you can get it.

I met one Japanese while in Hermes store, she said hard for Birkin and Kelly but Lindy has better chance.

May 14, 2014
  • aurora

Hi. I have a Hermes Paris handbag. It is red, and has 75.C on strap and the letter N inside a square aswell. Can someone tell me about this bag please. Price and what style or model it is please?

Thanks everyone.

April 6, 2014
    • Alex

Hi aurora, based on the informationy you gave, I can’t conclude anything, please upload your a picture of your bag to forum.bragmybag.com and we will take a look at it =).

April 6, 2014
      • aurora

Hi Alex.
        Thank you for your reply. I have some photos but I am not sure how to attach them to this post. I am on a mobile phone not computer.
        Is there a chance I could email them to u personally? My email is auroraxanderlaycee@gmail.com

Thank you again.

April 6, 2014
      • aurora

I am looking for somebody to help me price my Hermes Kelly. I would like to sell it but am unsure how to go about this (where to go and how much).
        The bag is preowned but in saying that it is in as New condition. I am prepared to sell it at a very good price once I receive confirmation of estimated value as I know nothing about these bags.
        Can someone please help?
        I have sent an inbox message with photos to facebook profile for this page, as I do not know how to attach photos to this thread.

Thank you everyone.
        Kind regards.
        My email address is auroraxanderlaycee@gmail.com

April 7, 2014
      • aurora

Hi Alex. I have posted photos in the Hermes forum of my Kelly. Are u able to have a sneak peek for me please? I started a new thread and lots of clear photos attached.
        Thank you in advance.
        Aurora

April 10, 2014
  • emma

hermes birkin 35
    4000$

April 4, 2014
    • Miamor

I bought B30 in green bamboo yesterday..
      It is Epsom I guess for €6400 at FSH

April 5, 2014
  • Buns22

How much does a Herbag cost now in USA now?
    I chanced upon a 2 choices – Rose Hortensia & Blue Izmir from some reseller.
    I need help to decide if I should go for it.
    I have never seen these color before, is it the latest color? (Or should I say I have never seen a Herbag
    How can I ensure that the bag is genuine?
    What is PM/MM/GM size? Can anyone pls give me measurements?
    What are the choice of leathers?
    How different is this Herbag Zip from the original Herbag that have been discontinued?

Thanks a million!

April 2, 2014
    • Layla

Hi Buns22, I try to answer your questions:

As per 10 okt 2013:
      Hermes Herbag Zip 31 Bag: $2,250 USD
      Hermes Herbag Zip 39 Bag: $2,450 USD

It should be a bit more expensive right now.

Size 31 bag is 31 x 25 x 10 in cm (L x H x D)
      Size 39 bag is 39 x 31 x 15 in cm (L x H x D)

The colors you mentioned: Rose Hortensia & Blue Izmir are not new colors, I’ve seen them before.

Material choices we know: Canvas with calfskin and Canvas toile officier.

First I would check the prices, usually the reseller wants to make a profit, especially because sometimes you need to wait one year before getting this bag.

April 6, 2014
      • Anonymous

Dearest Layla!

Thank you so much for replying my queries.
        I was so eager to get some advice before making my purchase and was checking in everyday since my post.
        Appreciate your advice! Cheers! 🙂

April 10, 2014
        • Layla

Np, have you decided yet? The Herbag Zip has only two sizes =)

April 12, 2014
  • Rita

Kelly 32 Togo is 9250 usd
    Kelly 25 Epsom is 8800 usd

March 31, 2014
    • Mia

Thnq thnq!!

March 31, 2014
  • Raggy

Hi everyone!
    Anybody could you let me know the price of Birkin 35 with epsom, swift, or barenia leather in Paris?
    I’ve heard that Togo became 6500 to 7100 euros.

March 26, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Raggy, you’re absolutely right, Togo is now 7.100 euro, Hermes Birkin bag epson is now 6.800 euro.

March 30, 2014
      • lina lim

Hi.alex.howmuch for lindy pricing in europe now?In june I go there so have to prepare money to buylindy.thanks

April 10, 2014

Hi Lina, here are the prices as per jan. 2014:
          Hermes Lindy 26 in Clemence or Togo: 4.300 euro
          Hermes Lindy 30 in Clemence or Togo: 4.800 euro
          Hermes Lindy 34 in Clemence or Togo: 5.100 euro.

I am not sure which size you’re looking for, these prices are included with tax. Happy hunting and please do keep us updated k?

April 12, 2014
  • Lillymac

Hi, I’m looking for a Hermes jpg 42 and was wondering how much it is and how hard it is to find in in tan.

Thanks

March 25, 2014
    • Lilu

the hermes birkin 50 jpg was 13535 aud as per jan 2014

March 25, 2014
  • Liy

Hi,

I’m planning to get a lindy 30.

Still deciding on argile, gold or etoupe. Any advice?

I have a Chanel jumbo in gray wld it clash wif etoupe?

Also what’s the diff between phw and shw?

Pls advice! Thanks~

March 25, 2014
    • Fiona

Argile is hard to maintain, gold is too much. I like etoupe because its neutral.

GHW = Golden hardware
      PHW – Palladium hardware (silver color)

Update us about your purchase =)

March 25, 2014
      • Liy

Thanks for the advice dear.

I’m also looking at Kelly. They are totally different look which makes me torn in between Kelly and Lindy.

Any advice?

Would Kelly 28 or 32 be a good size?

Whats a good colour for Kelly for a summer all year long country 😉

March 26, 2014
        • Fiona

Hi Liy, if you can go for Kelly! If you’re around 5 feet tall, the 28 would be perfect and the colors… avoid colors like flamingo cause its hard to maintain, black, orange, blue are good (for the kelly).

March 30, 2014
          • Liy

Thanks dear~

I have an someone offering me a kelly 32 black box in blue. Do you think its worthwhile to get a vintage kelly tat is quite costly?

March 30, 2014
  • Happy gal

Anyone knows how much is kelly 25 in Togo ?

March 22, 2014
    • Happy gal

I mean price in Paris ? Thanks

March 22, 2014
    • Alex

I think the togo kelly 25 is around €5.800, I saw the Hermes Birkin Kelly 28 retailing for appro. €6.000 as per 2014

March 23, 2014
      • Anonymous

Thanks Alex 🙂

March 24, 2014
  • EIC

Hi Alex,
    Heading to London, Venice, Rome and Milan and a couple of weeks. What would be easier to find as a walk in. A Birkin or a Kelly? Is it true you need to be very specific about what you want when you ask an SA? Or is it alright to just straight up ask if they have a B or a K and take whatever they have?

I would appreciate any tips!

March 21, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Juana, from experience it’s not easy to get the Birkin and Kelly, the supply is very low. Usually people need to get into the waiting list and if they do hv a birkin or kelly, there’s not much choices of leather and style. You can try ask the SA straight up.

March 23, 2014
      • xin

Hi Alex,
        Still have waiting list? Heard from SA if you are lucky, you get it straight away, no waiting list? Is that true?

May 14, 2014
        • Alex

Hi Xin, which Hermes store are you referring to or country? I think this is a valuable info for the community.

May 18, 2014
  • Anna

Hi! How much is the kelly 32 togo and epsom? Thanks!

March 19, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Anna! As per jan 2014 – the Kelly 32 togo is €6.200 EUR, the epsom is around the same price.

March 20, 2014
  • khalisha

HI,
    I need prices of the following please,
    1- hermes birkin 35 ostrich
    2- hermes kelly 28 ostrich
    3- hermes kelly pochette size 22 crocodile
    4- hermes constance size 23 ostrich

March 16, 2014
  • Bren

I noticed you said the herbal has been discontinued but someone noted in the comments that they bought one? I am going to be in Europe next month and really would love to get one. If available, how much is it and what color is available? What is the VAT return in Paris? London? Barcelona? And Madrid? I’ll be visiting all these locations Where’s the best place to go?

March 9, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Bren, I think you mean the Hermes Herbag Zip. No it’s not discontinued, I advice you to call the boutique in prior to check for stock. The colors and so on really depend on the stock, the prices also depend on the leather:

Hermes Herbag MM in Canvas toile officier cost €1490, the Canvas with calfskin is priced at €1620.

Prices are with VAT, you can around 12 – 14% tax refund in Paris, London and Barcelona. Keep us informed.

March 9, 2014
      • Rosi

Hi…i have just bought Hermes Toolbox 26 flamingos. But i fear dirty quickly because of its color. Can anybody love advice for me? Whether i sell it or use?
        Thanks

March 19, 2014
        • Lily

Hi Rosi, may i know why u want to sell? you don’t like the bag anymore? Is this ur first Hermes bag?

March 20, 2014
          • Rosi

Hi Liliy, i’ve got B30, K35, Lindy 30 ,evelyn n garden party . On my tool box is still in doubt because of the light color. I fear difficult to clean n maintain. Do u think Is it better to use it ?

March 20, 2014
        • Lily

Hi Rosi, I really like the color flamingo, but its like white and hard to maintain. I would trade it for a better color so its more durable. I do not fear its difficult to maintain, but I fear it will change into diff. color overtime.

March 23, 2014
          • Anonymous

Dear Lily, thank you for suggestions and comments 😉

March 27, 2014
          • Lily

ur welcome

March 30, 2014
  • Jessica

Hello pls where can i get the kelly 32cm in normal asap and how much pls? Thanx

February 19, 2014
    • Joyce

The kelly is hard to get, I am still on the waiting list. I just got the Hermes Herbag after one year. You can also try consignment stores, but I recommend to buy straight from the Hermes store. There is no need to take risk.

February 20, 2014
  • Sarah

Hello- I just received a black birkin (gift) and was wondering if someone could tell me what kind of leather it is if I post a pic? thanks!

February 17, 2014
    • Lisa

Hi Sarah, please post your pic on forum.bragmybag.com

February 17, 2014
      • Sarah

Thanks! I just posted under Hermes Birkin 35- please help me identify thanks!

February 18, 2014
      • kate

Hi your cad price for lindy is wrong

March 18, 2014
  • cyn

Hi, may I know what’s the price of birkin 25 & 30. Kelly 28 in Paris now? Thank you

February 12, 2014
    • Lisa

Hi Cyn,

Hermes Birkin 30 Chevre: €6.350, Clémence/Togo: €6.200
      Hermes Birkin 25 Togo €5.050

February 12, 2014
  • Tiramisu

Hi, may I know how much does a Kelly 30cm Togo or Epsom cost in Europe now? Thanks!

January 26, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Tiramisu, there are no 30 cm sizes, its either 28 cm or 32 cm.

January 27, 2014
      • Anonymous

hi, may i know current price for birkin 35 in europe? thanks!

February 6, 2014
        • Alex

Hi, we need to update the prices of Hermes, because there is an increase of around 10% due to demand of leather. The Hermes togo Birkin is retailing for 7.100 euros

February 9, 2014
          • Noor

Hello,

Just would like to add some updates about latest price increases,

After waiting for less than a year, yesterday my SA called and offered me herbag color orange size 31 which i was waiting for (they added my name 1 yr ago and told me it will take 2 yrs and a half) but was lucky to get it in less time 😀

However, the price of herbag size 31cm last year was 680KD which approx. $2400.
            2 days ago herbag price increased to KD785 approx. $2775

Last month I bought So Kelly 22′ around $7000 double colors int. navy and ext. greenish blue i dnt knw wht its called its the new hermes color.

and I ordered kelly bag which i’ve been told i’ll have to wait for 3 yrs .

February 9, 2014
          • Alex

Hi Noor, thanks for your update. I didn’t know that you needed to wait for the Herbag Zip, you’ve been very patient. I hope you will get the Kelly bag, it’s a headache for many girls, because the waiting is so long. Do you want to share a picture of the So Kelly and Herbag Zip? Would love to do a feature.

February 12, 2014
  • D D

Does anyone have 2014 US pricing on 35 Birkin in Togo and 35 Crocodile Birkin?

Thank you!

January 24, 2014
    • Alex

Hi Doyle, Hermes Birkin 35 in Togo: $10,300 USD with tax.

January 27, 2014
      • Anonymous

Thank you! Do you have current USD on a 35 ostrich?

February 15, 2014
        • Alex

No sorry, I only checked with the Kelly 32 Ostrich Ghillies, which is priced at $21.100 usd. I hope this can give you an indication.

February 16, 2014
  • J

Hi there. Do you have the pricelist of l30 croco? I will be going to Paris in march and would like to know the chance of me getting this particular style.

January 20, 2014

Hermes Birkin 30:
      Clémence: €6.200 (appro.)

Hermes Birkin 35:
      Togo: €7.100 EUR /£6200 GBP (updated)

January 23, 2014
      • Anonymous

Hi Alex

Any chance you know how much is a Kelly 32 shiny porosus gold hardware and Birkin 30 shiny porosus palladium hardware going for at retail in Hermes now?

Many thanks!

January 24, 2014
        • Alex

The Birkin 35 in porosus in black was retailed at GILT some time ago for $52,000 USD (to give you an indication)

January 27, 2014

Crocodile leather

January 27, 2014
  • Melissa Ang

Hi I am going to Paris soon and would like to know how is the stock for Lindy bags there? Do they have a waiting list or something like the Birkin? I would like to know cos I am getting one for my mum’s birthday and I would like to get myself a birkin and a lindy too 🙂 Please do help!

January 8, 2014
    • Fiona

Hi Melissa, the Lindy is not as popular as the Birkin and Kelly. To get the Birkin you either get lucky or be patient. My friend have waited for 1 year now on the wiating list. You should call the boutique to check their stock, usually you don’t need to wait to get Lindy bag.

January 12, 2014
    • Litlsecret

I was in the Paris store a couple of weeks ago and they told me that the Lindy is most popular in Hong Kong. They didn’t have any in the store last November.

February 17, 2014
    • Cynd

I hv a brand new lindy 30cm in bleu jean color … Sg retailing at 11,100 .

February 20, 2014
  • Karolina

Hello. Please,can you tell me,how much in France :
    Birkin 35 Togo/Clemence ?
    And,Kelly 32 Epsom 32
    Kelly 32 Togo/Clemence.
    And Kelly 35…Togo / Clemence and EPSOM.

January 1, 2014

Birkin 30 togo $10,300 USD with tax

December 17, 2013
      • Ling2

Thanks!

December 21, 2013
      • lina lim

I want to buy birkin 30.do you know where can I get it in united states?

January 22, 2014
        • Lisa

You know that’s not easy to get the Birkin bag right? Are you a frequent buyer? You need to build relationship with the SA or either get on the waiting list (which can take years)

January 23, 2014
  • Sassy.bag

I feel you, I think Paris has better stock, Milan can sometimes be disappointing, even with brands like Chanel and so forth.

December 10, 2013