Hermes 24/24 Bag Guide
It drew everyone’s attention during the Pre-Fall 18 runway. When it was finally released on the official website, the Hermes 24/24 Bag was sold-out.
Imagine the demand, its like Birkin and Kelly all over again.
It also feels like this new bag is going to be the star in the upcoming years, and perhaps it’s going to be the next iconic as well.
In January, Hermes posted this:
The fans went wild. Some were saying that this bag is as hard to get as the Birkin and Kelly. There are limited pieces available. Others were asking for the prices and sizes. And because of all the unknowns, we decided to gather as much information as possible and created a special review.
The Hermes 24/24 Bag was official released in store around December 2018 or a bit earlier. The design is distinctive because it feels like somewhere between the Birkin and Kelly due to the structure. If it were created by another brand, we would think that it was another copy of the Hermes style.
You can sense the bulky shape that it’s a large bag. The wave lines on the sides exposes that the structure is flexible. The curvy top handles are both stylish and extremely useful for toting. The front comes with a flap and a chic lock. And also, it comes with a long strap for shoulder carry. Basically this bag has it all – the look, the functionality and even the interior. It’s perfect for special occasions or just for work.
There is another detail that you need to know. The 24/24/ Bag is made in single or in multiple different leathers. It depends on the style. But for each type of mix, there is different price tag.
Facts And Opinions
Not everyone is happy about this new bag. We have found some unique reviews that we wanted to share. But in the end, you should try the bag yourself to get a personal feel about it. Here are some of the highlights:
- Few people complained that the strap is short. In fact, comparing to the Kelly 32 with the 29 size of the 24/24, it’s not comfort to wear cross body.
– Some didn’t find the design unique and compared it to Birkin/Kelly mixed with the Toolbox
- And when carrying on the shoulder, the 29 size of the 24/24 hangs a bit weird and not comfy
- The size 35 got the most positive respond as it’s under the radar. This size is good for business use and it has an outside pocket on the back
- The 24/24 Bag is better than the Kelly Bag because it’s a more wearable alternative
- The colors and leather combination are very interesting
- The 24/24 Bag size 29 is very similar to the Birkin 30 size (just to give you an indication)
The SA informed us that this model is selling like crazy. The demand is very high and likely sold-out if you are going to search in the boutiques
The Sizes And Prices
Let’s finalize this review with details like the prices and sizes.
Hermes 24/24 Bag in Size 29
Size: 11.4’ x 10.6’ x 5.5’ (L x H x D) inches/ 29 x 27 x 14 (L x H x D) cm
Prices in Taurillon Maurice And Swift calfskin: 8500 USD, £6020 GBP, €6050 euro, $68700 HKD
Prices in Clemence: $8700 USD
Prices in Barenia Faubourg: $9200 USD
Hermes 24/24 Bag in Size 35
Size: 35 x 32.5 x 17 (L x H x D) cm
Prices in Togo And Swift Calfskin: $10300 CAD
Prices in Taurillon Maurice And Sombrero: 6350 euro
Prices in Barenia: 6800 euro
Prices in Togo Calfskin with Matte mississippiensis alligator and swift calfskin: 10840 GBP
Prices in Togo And Swift: $10300 CAD
Prices in Taurillon Maurice and Barenia: €6500 euro, £6470 GBP
Prices in Togo And Swift: €6450 euro and £6420 GBP