Chanel Price Increase 2013

chanel-standard-thumb-1

Chanel Price Increase 2013. How will the price increase in 2013 on Chanel classic flap bags affect us? For those who are still doubting or saving money to buy a Chanel bag, there is no better time than today. If you just know how the prices are going to be in 2013, pretty horrified. What are the latest prices in the year end of 2012?

In February 2012, Chanel announced their first price increase of 2012. We expected, just like previous year, that Chanel will increase the prices of their classic bags again in December 2012. But it seems like that Chanel have merci on us and did not change anything on the prices. But that’s does not say that they will not in 2013.

How will the new Chanel bag prices be in 2013?
Planning to go and buy your first Chanel flap jumbo? I have to say, better now than today. I have some news that the next price increase will be +$600 on your classic bags ladies. That’s a lot of money.

What’s the price of jumbo right now? $4,800 + $600 = $5,400 USD. OMG, that’s an increase of 12,5%. The inflation is not even going so fast.

The more expensive the bag, the higher the price increase.

That’s obvious right? It is hard to see the Chanel WOC increase +100%, going from $1,500 to $3,000. Chanel classic bags like, Chanel classic flap medium, jumbo, maxi, the 2.55 reissue bags will have the most impact on the prices. These bags cost above $4,000.

Don’t forget the Tote bags, PST, GST, PTT, Chanel medallion Tote. All will have price increases, but as much as the classic flaps.

Latest Chanel Prices for now
The year 2013 is almost there and still no price increase yet. But do not think Chanel will not in 2013, if you decide to buy your Chanel, today might be right time. It’s Christmas and you deserve it. I have posted the latest Chanel prices here…

Bookmark this site or like it, I will be posting the next price increase as soon as Chanel announce it.

our-latest-chanel-bag-prices-1

Line-2

If you like this site, follow us at our Facebook page.

COMMENTS
  • Fiona

May I know what is the price for the Chanel GST in Canadian Dollars?

Thanks!

April 21, 2013
  • Ao

Is Chanel ever gonna decrease in the pricing?

April 19, 2013
      • Ao

You mean the double flap ones? Never decrease

April 21, 2013
          • Ao

Ugh sucks they only increase I wish I got it earlier

April 21, 2013
  • fat

hi , dear sassy i like very much what u shared with us and would like to thank u very much !
    please i am looking to buy the “chanel petite shopping tote /pst” from london this summer, but i heard that they are not selling it anymore in the chanel boutique? is it right and please can u tell me what will be the price of the pst this summer 2013? i was having some savings and i want to be sure that i can buy it ?
    thanks again

April 19, 2013
      • Anonymous

Hi, sassy thanks a lot for your answer it was very helpful and i like very much the suggestion about the chanel Biarrittz tote, I’ll try to have it for the heathrow T3 , i read in the comments that someone managed to own with 958 pounds
        thanks very much again

April 22, 2013
          • Anonymous

of course i will tell u what i’ll buy!i am also thinking about owning a classic prada or the antigona small size (smooth leather) since i can’t find the pst?? what u think about it? do u know the price of the givenchy antigona small size ??
            thanks very much

April 23, 2013
          • Anonymous

Dear sassy, i can not thank u enough for all the help and advices ..
            thanks for leaving the prices with images , in fact i was talking about the prada : shopping bag, saffiano ,double zip tote, size 26 (smallest)in black with shoulder strap .. i was searching but not sure i think the price is 1150 euros but i am note sure…

about the givenchy its the “antigona”, smallest size, black leather, gold hardware, the simple one i am not sure also about the price 1390euros???

well i like them both but have to pick one! and was saving for a long time to have one from london in my summer vacation.. what u think :))))) thanks a lot again

April 25, 2013
        • Anonymous

dear sassy, i have another question to ask you :)) Do the “GST” AND CHANEL PETITE TIMELESS TOTE ARE ALSO DISCONTINUED?
          thanks a lot

April 30, 2013

thanks very much :))

May 2, 2013
          • Anonymous

Dear sassy , i would like to share this video with u , i get crazy since i saw the “Mademoiselle” chanel handbag ! i dont know if its the medium or big size , plz tell me if u know the price and the exactly size its stunning!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
            :)))))))))))))

May 2, 2013
          • Anonymous

to the wonderfull dear sassy, first thaaaaaaaanks a lot for the informations, i feel right now that i could never buy a tote before having ur advice and opinion
            secondly, i would love to purchased it but unfortunetly i cant afford “even the large size of the masemoiselle” tote, maby i should change my jobe to make more money :)))) but from now this is “MY DREAM BAG”. so if i find the pst i will buy it if i dont i will go to the Gst ! but that’s mean that i should really do a double effort of saving and if its stay costs me 1700 euros, i will purchased it , so we will see until next august (my summer vaccation) :)))) iç am really sad because i can’t afford the “mademoiselle” large size

May 3, 2013
          • Anonymous

Hi sassy, Moroccan diplomate, half lebaneese, do u remember, 😀 i told u before but i think that u receive 1000 of emails that’s make it difficult to remember all of us, I think I will go for the GST + gold hardware 🙂 very lovely I read the email about the lady who purchased it for 1790 euros, and would like to say congratulations and thanks for the information

May 6, 2013
  • luckiechako

Hi Sassy.Bag

any idea how much is the price for the GST & Jumbo (black cavier with gold hardware)???
    currently in Barcelona.

April 18, 2013
      • luckiechako

Hi Sassy.Bag

Thanx for the prompt reply!!! Greatly appreciate!!!

April 18, 2013
  • Bachfifi

I was at Chanel today and the SA told me that the PST was discontinued but she told me there is a tote that is in between the pst & gst.that tote was only a seasonal tote that cost $2500 CAD. I also like the timeless tote as well but this one cost $3200 CAD and has a zipper. Which one should I go for? The one with the zipper cost less than the one with zipper. The one with out zipper is a seasonal tote and is will no longer be around soon… Some help pls!!

April 17, 2013
    • Bachfifi

( Sorry correction )The one with the zipper cost more than the one with out the zipper…..

April 17, 2013
      • Bachfifi

Is a little bigger than the PST. The timeless tote is the soft cc crown that have the zipper with it.do you think is worth it to spend $700 more just for the zipper ? I only own a WOC in the calfskin.

Thank!

April 18, 2013
          • Bachfifi

Is the seasonal one that is with out the zipper and both look great on me. Heard to decide.thanks for the lovely advice.

April 19, 2013
  • Linh

Hi there,
    Im very interested in buying CC flap bag but cant make up my mind to settle for jumbo or maxi size? Which one do you think more suitable since im 5″6? Also, i want to know if they both come in black with silver or gold hardware? Thank you so much for your help

April 17, 2013
      • Anonymous

Tyvm for ur quick respond, btw im in love with ur page. No i have not, the closet CC store is 2 hrs away from where i live. Yeah its hard to me to purchase it online since i cant personally compare those side by side

April 17, 2013
          • besYS

Yeah, Sassy is right.

Make sure that you go to a Chanel boutique and try the bags with your “body frame”

Decide if you prefer:
            – Caviar or Lambskin
            – Silver or Gold hardware
            – color
            – and of course the price.

It is also a great help to read reviews and blogs
            Thanks!

April 19, 2013
          • Anonymous

Tyvm for ur input, still trying to find a boutique that sells authentic CC in my town, it seems so hard. Do u think Nordstrom would carry them.

April 19, 2013
          • Jenny

Hi, my friend recently help me to buy a chanel Classic medium with patent skin SHW, is very pretty and I love it ♡. I can’t wait in August because worry price might increase by then. I paid €3100 & vat ~12%. You might consider Patent beside Cavier or Lambskin. 🙂

April 20, 2013
  • pearl

Hi!

I’ll like to ask if anyone is familiar with the prices within Europe itself. Thing is I’m traveling to Florence, Italy next month then to Berlin and finally Munich,Germany. Would it be better if I got my Chanel in Italy than Germany? Would there be any savings? Its gonna be my first one so I’m pretty much aiming for the classic 2.55 medium.

Thanks in advance!

April 16, 2013
  • Fiona

Can someone tell me the price for the PST & GST in Canadian Dollars.

Thanks!!!!!!

April 14, 2013
  • Hello, I’m going to Paris next week and I’d like to buy chanel classic flap. Can you tell me the prices, please?

April 14, 2013
  • Ms saw

Istanbul chanel so expensive,classic medium ghw cost euro 3500,better buy it from europe, anybody can help me

April 13, 2013
  • Suki

Help me. I want to buy a Chanel jumbo Caviar classic flap bag Gold hardware in April ( 29april -5 may ) in milan and Paris.. So do u know the price in EUR!!!Thanks ^^

April 12, 2013
  • Anna

I bought a chanel maxi (lambskin) and i dont know how to protect with dank climate im Vietnam. Can you help me? Thank you!

April 6, 2013
  • Marie

I want to but the grand shopping tote in caviar… i plan to purchase it in LHR, do u or does anyone happen to know what the prices are at the moment for this particular bag? thanks. Marie x

April 4, 2013

2900.00 unless it has increased

April 5, 2013
    • Jia

I just bought cavier GST gold chain on April 8th at Mitsukoshi department store ( chuo-ku,Tokyo) at ¥238000. There is a 5%tax but after 4% return,I only paid 1% . So the total price is less than $2500.
      After read this page, I feel now the GST in Japan is low. Very surprised!
      Any idea why?

April 13, 2013
  • Chantilly

How much is Chanel flap jumbo in uk and how much vat do I get back? Thank you

April 3, 2013

Thanks love your site

April 4, 2013
  • Anonymous

Would you know if the prices of chanel in paris increased already this April? Thanks

April 2, 2013
  • Eli

Hi ladies, would you have any idea about How much would The chanel jumbo cost in Dubai?? Since they dont have any VAT Its probably cheaper than in Europe ( please note i’m European)

March 29, 2013
      • Caz

Hi, I live in Dubai….my advice to you is don’t buy handbags here! I don’t anymore, everything is more expensive here! I wait until I go home in the summer to the uk – then I can claim the tax back as well 🙂

March 31, 2013
  • TRACIE

Love your website, plenty of info and discussion going on, thank you so much.
    1. did chanel increase its price in 2013 yet?
    2. All purchases in Italy will have VAT refund of 20%? or depends on your total purchase price? Because I thought the VAT refund is about 15%, i could be wrong.
    2. 2.55 is a classic, which one to pick, it’s a dilemma, can you advise.
    – size 226 $4900 (us) black with gold OR
    size 227 $5300 (us) black with silver

do you think just a few hundred more, it’s worth to get a bigger piece or … what do you think, thank you.

March 24, 2013
      • TRACIE

thanks for all the thoughtful information & answering my Q’s.

I am hoping that if you or any of the supported fans of your page hear any update on the prices, please post them and let us know to share with.

Again, love your website <3

March 25, 2013
          • TRACIE

I kept thinking about the 2.55, plus the potential price increased.
            I finally made the decision & got a 226 , thanks for your opinion.

Yes, it’s very vintage look, but it’s very diff. than other classic bag.
            I hope this classic bag will last, till I am still carrying it in 5 & even10 more years from now. Do they keep on making these classic flap & reissue 2.55 bags? I am sad to read your post about some discontinue items.

March 29, 2013
  • Mey

Hi sis, will you tell me how much does jumbo classic flap bag cost for now? Because I want to ask my sister help me to buy in Paris at the end of April. Thanks your info

March 23, 2013
  • jo

May I check if Europe still carries PTT? I heard in Asia, was discontinued.

March 22, 2013
    • Becky

Hi jo…i just came back from paris this week.fyi there is no more PTT…they didn’t sell it anymore..only they have new type that is larger PTT..GST is still avaiilable though.

March 25, 2013

Hi,

I was just in Venice last week and they said PTT is no longer available. GST is available.

March 30, 2013
  • TAYTAY

Hi there,

DO you know the price of a calf medium boy bag in UK?

March 22, 2013
  • purelove

Dear ladies,
    May I know the price for Chanel Biarittz tote, small size in Paris?
    Thank you for your help and have a good day ahead 😉

March 22, 2013
  • Piggybabe

Hi
    Am planning to get chanel WOC in black caviar in GHW by next mth. Any idea how much is the price now in Paris/ Heathrow??
    Thx

March 22, 2013
      • Piggybabe

Btw.. I am from Singapore.. And the Chanel price here is at least 20-30% higher compared to EU., 🙁

March 22, 2013
      • Piggybabe

Hi Sassy
        I refer to your WOC price guide.. Its €1,383 for classic quilted. However, my friend got it in Paris last Nov 2012 for €1,200. Quilted Black Caviar in GHW. Hopefully no changes in price yet till next mth.
        My friend will be visiting London & Milan. If Heathrow doesn’t have it, perhaps high chance Milan might have it?? Any idea if the price in Milan is the same as in Paris?? Whats the VAT refund for Milan? Thx.. Cant wait to get my WOC

March 22, 2013
  • Julia

Do you know the current price for 2.55 reissue in the medium size in Canada and USA?

March 18, 2013
  • Tara

Hi Sassy!

I’m from Australia & will be travelling to Paris to purchase my first Chanel Classic Flap in Jumbo size in May.
    Do you know if it’s avaliable in other colours or do you think it’s best to stick to the iconic black?
    By the way, I love ur website!!

March 18, 2013
      • Tara

Yeah I think I’ll stick to black…omg can’t believe how nervous I’m feeling about making my first Chanel purchase. Hopefully I beat the price hike & prices stay as they are a while longer.
        Thanks!

March 18, 2013
          • Tara

I’m definately getting the GHW…I think it looks more elegant. Thanks so much for your advice. You have been extremely helpful. Can’t wait to finally get my bag. Woohoo!!!!

March 22, 2013