Chanel Classic Belt Bag V2
First introduced in November 2020, the Chanel Classic Belt Bag is the newest trending beauty of this season. If you adore the Classic Bags, then you have to love the Belt Bag. So whenever you don’t need to carry a bigger bag, but you crave for the Chanel Classics, the Belt Bag can be an excuse to carry one after all. Don’t you think?
If the Classic Belt Bag has already been released, then why are we writing about the Chanel Classic Belt Bag again? Well, this is version 2 and there are some slightly changes made. The style code has also been adjusted. So we would like to inform you about the new changes.
This latest version is released for the Spring Summer 2021 Collection, but let’s compare it with the November 2020 edition:
Take a look at the older version and the newest. What do you see? The differences are really small, they’re in the details.
1. The quilting: the quilting in the older version is larger than in the newer version. Can you see that?
2. Leather: the older version is more fluffy because it’s made from lambskin. The newer edition is made from grained calfskin, the quilting is also more flat.
3. There is a small difference in the interior design:
First check the interior of the older version:
Now check the newer version:
1. They removed the sliding chain, instead the woven chain strap is connected to the leather.
2. They added a front flat pocket to the new style.
Those are small changes, but they do changes the experience of the bag. The front flap pocket gives quick access to your essentials like bankcards for payments.
I do actually like the sliding chain more, but I do understand why they have changed it.
So what do you think?
The style code of the new Chanel Classic Belt Bag is AP1952, measuring 2.7’ x 4’ x 1’ inches and priced at $1275 USD, $1650 CAD, €1150 EUR, £1050 GBP, $1930 SGD, $10000 HKD, $1980 AUD, ¥148500 JPY, 5600 MYR, ₩1600000 WON, 1210 CHF, ฿44000 BAHT, 5200 AED via Chanel boutiques.
READ MORE: Chanel Classic Belt Bag