Chanel Price Increase 2015

chanel-price-increase-2015

Well, its 2015, a new year full of new opportunities. But what’s more? The Chanel Price Increase of course, duh!

The year 2014 was wild and an exception. First we heard that Chanel might discontinue their best-selling classic, the Grand Shopping Tote also known as the GST. Then on September, around the time that Chanel released the Cruise 2015 Collection, the prices of the ‘boy Bags’ jumped higher than kangaroos. But what made this year different, was the fact that Chanel did not increase the prices of the other classics, like the GST, Cerf Tote, WOC’s and the other Classic Flap Bags.

READ: Chanel Grand Shopping Tote Discontinued

READ: Chanel Price Increase Over The Years

Many people (including myself) are crossing their fingers and hoping that Chanel will not increase their prices this year. But when looking at the history chart, Chanel ‘always’ increase prices at least twice a year. So they will not make 2015 an exception.

There are two things we’re certain:

1. Chanel punishes everyone that procrastinates.
2. The question about the price increase in 2015 is not ‘WILL THEY’, but ‘WHEN’.

I remembered the story of a girl that went to the Chanel boutique to purchase a Classic Flap Bag. The SA reminds her that the prices went up TODAY. That’s horrible right: ‘sorry, you’re one day late, so you got to pay $300 USD extra’. Yikes!

So far, the rumors about Chanel price increase 2015:

A few members in our community got informed that Chanel will increase prices in January 2015.

Taiwan boutique claim that it will happen on 10 January 2015.

Neiman’s SA said that it will be in May 2015.

London boutique scratches their head and had no clue.

Chanel SA in Canada wasn’t certain about it, but she’s confident that it will not happen on 15 January 2015.

All right, let’s look at the history chart. Chanel price increases usually happens in February, May or December. So count down and prepare for the hit or you can always beat the price increases by purchasing tomorrow.

We will update this page as soon as we heard something, including new prices when they are announced.

Anyone got news about the Chanel price increase 2015, please drop them in the comments. Thank you!

COMMENTS
  • Zeta Jones

Hi all,

Anyone knows what’s the current price for chanel o case in medium and large lambskin in Paris?

March 18, 2015
    • Jenn

In Australia, we had a price decrease to match the rest of the world. Prices to increase globally except Australia on 1st April 2015.

March 19, 2015
      • lenny

hi jenn.. do u know how much price in australia selling easy flap jumbo size ??? kindly lemme know.. tq dear 🙂

March 20, 2015
      • Elaine

8th April 2015 for Europe

March 25, 2015
  • Joyce Leung

Hi there!

I was wondering if someone could give me the updated Chanel Caviar in silver hardware WOC prices globally please? Thank you in advance! (:

March 17, 2015
    • CC

Hi Joyce Leung, please check here: http://bragmybag.com/chanel-woc-prices/

March 18, 2015
    • June

Hi. I just purchased Chanel WOC caviar black with gold hardware this Wednesday in Toronto, Canada for $2300 plus tax. Hope that help.

March 20, 2015

Chanel caviar jumbo flap price for Mac 2015 in hkd 38000 and mop 39100

March 30, 2015

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with the prices (in euros) of these two SLG’s?
    The first one is a 6 key holder (product code: A31503)
    The second one is a card holder with snap button (product code: A50169)

Thanks in advance!

March 9, 2015
    • Anonymous

Here are the pictures for reference

March 9, 2015

Key holder

March 9, 2015
  • Ina

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the price in EURO for:
    1) Chanel trifold caviar wallet; and
    2) Chanel long pearl necklace

Will be going to Paris in end of April this year.

I hope there will be no price increase in April!

Thanks!

March 9, 2015
    • CC

March 11, 2015
    • Lazybee

Europe prices are going up on April 8th but hopefully jewelry and wallet prices wont be affected. I think it was only 2.55, classic flap, and Boys. I was just in Paris and bought a pearl necklace. I think the long pearl necklace was about 2800 EUR for the extremely long one but there were some pretty pearl necklaces from as low as 950 EUR. If you are not a EU resident, you can get 12% VAT refund on your credit card.

March 21, 2015
    • Elaine

Price increase in Paris is on the 8th April 2015 – 20% increase has been confirmed

March 23, 2015
      • Ifahalim

Hi Elaine, you mentioned 20% price increase in Paris confirmed on 8 April. Is it for all bags including WOC as I’m getting one on the 10 Apr while there so if confirm it is going to increase I’m getting my fren to get it for me since she is now in Paris. Pls advise, tks

March 23, 2015
        • Elaine

Sorry, I’m not sure if the WOC is included in the price increase. I’m sure it’s just the classic bags 2.55, iconic double flap and boy bag.

April 8, 2015
    • Elaine

Prices increase on the 8th April 2015 for Europe

March 25, 2015
  • Sharmin

Can anyone please let me know the price of a quilted w.o.c. in caviar?

March 3, 2015
  • I purchased a classic flap medium (I believe it’s “small” in the US) in Montreal CANADA on March 2nd, and the price was 5250 CAD — Same price it has been for months, so no increase yet! I was on a waiting list for a few weeks and was terrified that I would get caught by the increase.

March 3, 2015
  • Okidoki35

Around 2nd week of feb I bought the black easy caviar flap for 2600 euros in Paris (feb 6th) and a black lambskin wallet on chain with silver chain for 1450 euros in Brussel, Belgium (feb 10)

February 28, 2015
    • CC

Hi Okidoki, thanks for the info. I thought the easy caviar was not available anymore, your information is great!

Congrats with your new bags, is the easy caviar a jumbo size?

March 1, 2015
    • Line

Can I ask you if there is usually a queue at the Chanel boutique in Brussels? I was just in Paris and there were hour long queues outside all the Chanel stores. I’m considering asking a friend who’s in Brussels to buy a bag for me, but I wouldn’t want to ask too much of her 🙂

March 27, 2015
  • CY

Bought a medium flap black lambskin today (23/2/2015) in Paris & price is still €3550

The SA said the increase is expected anytime this week

February 23, 2015
    • Nana

Lol SA told me price increase will happen in March

February 23, 2015
    • Jenn

Is it just me or my Internet? The chanel prices have been removed from the website? Are they getting ready for the new prices?

February 27, 2015
      • Jenn

It was my Internet. False alarm

February 27, 2015
        • CC

Omg! hahaha

February 28, 2015

Hi Jen

How did u get to see the prices online again? I can see the bag prices yesterday and today I couldn’t?

Please help?

Maria

March 18, 2015
    • Melissa

Do we get a tax refund if a non EU resident buys a chanel?

February 28, 2015
      • CC

Only non-eu residents can apply for tax-refund. Because generally, this rule is to avoid double taxes. So the answer is yes, you get tax-refund if you buy Chanel products.

February 28, 2015
    • apple

hi! which store in paris did you get your lambskin from? that’s the exact bag i want to buy. thanks 🙂

March 31, 2015
    • apple

hi! which store in Paris still has the black medium lambskin? I really want to get that bag. thank you.

Do you think they have it in the airport?

March 31, 2015
  • Simi

Hello everybody:-)

Does anyone know the actual price of the Chanel Grand Shopping Tote?

Thanks 🙂

February 16, 2015
    • CC

Have you checked: http://www.bragmybag.com/chanel-bags-prices/

Price is still the same 1950 euro

February 16, 2015
    • Julie

Two thousand nine hundred!

February 23, 2015
    • Ana

I have been today in Chanel Barcelona and I was looking for a GST black caviar leather with gold hardware the price was 1900e but they have only 2 in beige and they have no more until April all the classics iconics models

March 21, 2015
  • mtoe

Hi,
    Does anybody know the price of the quilted WOC in London or Paris?

Thank you.

February 14, 2015
  • sharine

Any price increase for Chanel handbags so far in 2015 in Paris and London?

February 13, 2015
    • CC

Nope, no price increase so far. I hope they will increase in March, I need to get a bag.

February 14, 2015
  • Sarah

I saw on the website that the price for the boy woc jumped to $2400 from $2100. But that medium boy bag is still listed as $4200??

February 12, 2015
    • CC

Hi Sarah, the prices of the other classics are still the same, we still get confirmation from shoppers around the world. The Chanel Boy bags were increased in price last year somewhere around nov.

February 14, 2015
  • Aliona

Got myself a classic jumbo flap today in Le Bon Marché Paris for 3950€ in black caviar

February 11, 2015
    • Lily

I love it! Very gorgeous <3

February 11, 2015

Omg I m jealous
        I love it. Did that price include the vat?

February 12, 2015
        • Anonymous

Can u buy more than one bag at a time in paris?

February 12, 2015
    • Saf

Congratulations!!! This is the bag I’M DYING FOR :))))) Hope I can find it in Paris before the price increase!!!

April 6, 2015
  • vialan

hi does anyone know how much is the price for chanel classic flap medium in Madrid,Spain? and what’s the vat? thanks alot

February 11, 2015
  • Anonymous

Just bought my black jumbo flap in ghw for $5500 US dollars last week, so it had not gone up so far

February 10, 2015
    • Anonymous

U bought in usa? Isn’t Paris cheaper? $4,500?

February 11, 2015
  • Beluga

08 feb…just bought a large zip wallet, black caviar cost is still $1200 USD.

February 8, 2015
    • CC

Hi Beluga, do you have a picture, please upload it on the comment section.

February 9, 2015
  • Tracy

Just bought a Jumbo Classic flap bag in red at the Rue Cambon store in Paris on Saturday, 31 January. Cost was still EUR 3950. With the VAT refund and very good exchange rate, I’m estatic!

February 3, 2015
    • Tracy

Forgot to mention that the VAT amount is about 16.6% but the refund (the actual amount I get back) to my credit card is 13% of EUR 3950, or EUR513.50. That makes the bag EUR 3436.50 nett only!

February 5, 2015

Wait. Seriously?

February 9, 2015
  • Jenn

Hi,

I just purchased a large today in Sydney Aus. Price $6940. Apparently, the price increase could be any day now as Hermes has already increased theirs.

February 1, 2015
    • Anonymous

Hi Jenn, did you purchase it on February 1st or on january 31st? (due to timezones i cannot figure out what date you specifically mean) I’m asking because there was a rumour going around that chanel will increase their prices with 10% by february 1st

February 1, 2015
      • Jenn

Hi,

I purchased it on the 1st February. Prices usually go up on a week day so maybe it’ll be this week. The people who work there don’t seem to know a thing about when it’ll increase. One person told me it’ll be May and the other said any day. It’s rumored to go up anywhere between 10-25%.

February 1, 2015
        • Anonymous

Okay, thanks so much! And enjoy your new flap bag 🙂

February 1, 2015
  • Josette

Hi!

Just bought a medium/large 2.55 in London. The price is still 3075 p.

February 1, 2015

Hi Josette,

Did you buy it on january 31st or on february 1st? So the rumours of a price increase of 10% by february first are not true?

February 1, 2015

Hi!

I bought it on january 31st. i don’t think they increased the priced yet!

February 2, 2015
  • Kate

Does anyone know if there will be a price increase in Canada? Right now its $6100.00 CDN. Hopefully no increase in February cause I’ll be getting the Jumbo then!

January 30, 2015
    • Anonymous

Is that price before or after taxes? I’m planning to purchase my Classic Jumbo in the summer time so I hope it doesn’t increase by then too.

January 31, 2015
  • Betra

Confirm the medium was still €3550 10 days ago. Friend got mine and i received it today from her. But hmmm small for me. Wish if I can sell it and get the jumbo.

January 27, 2015
    • Anonymous

is this including or excluding VAT (taxes)?? Im new to chanel so i wonder if the prices are already including VAT? or will i be paying more than €3550 after the VAT?

January 30, 2015
      • Anonymous

If you get it in Europe, the prices include VAT, so what you see is what you’re paying. When you leave the country, you usually get 11% VAT back on top of that.

January 31, 2015
        • Anonymous

Thanks so much for the very helpful information

February 1, 2015
  • latoya

Went to Chanel in london today.
    They say they don’t know when the price increase will begin. But they get the new season shipment in store this Monday.
    So, could be Monday with the new shipment…. or maybe not.
    May buy it this weekend just to be sure though!

January 16, 2015
    • latoya

Forgot to say: the price is still £3425 for the classic jumbo

January 16, 2015

Hi Latoya,

I am going to London next month. Which store in London you go and do you see any Chanel easy flap medium or large size available there and how much?

Thanks

Rdgs ;
      Sharine

January 17, 2015
  • US Anon

The US Chanel website typically has prices for the non-distinctive pieces bags, but when I checked today, all the prices are no longer listed. I wonder if it’s an indication that there will be a price increase very soon for the US market…….

January 16, 2015
  • Anonymous

Oh my.. So it went from €3550 to €3980??

January 13, 2015
  • Betra

As of today, medium classic now € 3980 , a friend visited the store in Paris today.

January 12, 2015
    • Anonymous

Oh my.. So it went from €3550 to €3980??

January 13, 2015
    • Mary

This is 100% sure? Your friend asked for medium size, not jumbo?

January 13, 2015
      • Betra

That was yesterday for red medium. But today she got for me black ,shw, and said 3550. I will update in few days what exactly she got for me and for how much. I think there were confussions in size and price

January 13, 2015
        • Mary

Thank you! So it seems no price increase yet… there will be one this year, I’m sure… but when it will happen, nobody knows…

January 14, 2015
          • Mia

The jumbo size is still 3950eur in Paris! My friend just bought a classic jumbo lamb skin on Tuesday (2 days ago) in Paris

January 22, 2015