7 Must Read Chanel Books
Do you love Chanel forever like I do? Do you want to know more about the history of the brand and the founder? Then read a Chanel Book.
Get a few Chanel books, but you don’t need to read all of them.
When you don’t have time to read, you can use them as:
1. Home décors on the shelves
2. As a fashion piece in your bag or even better – in a transparent bag
Or take them with you on holiday. When you are bored, take those books out and read.
If you’re fashion designer, then reading about Coco Chanel is compulsory. There’s a book below about Karl Lagerfeld’s collection.
Take a look, here’s a list of the top books:
1. Coco Chanel; The Illustrated World of a Fashion Icon by Megan Hess
2. Coco Chanel; The Legend And The Life by Justine Picardie
3. Coco and the Little Black Dress by Annemarie van Haeringen
4. The Little Book of Chanel by Emma Baxter-Wright
5. Chanel: Collections and Creations
6. Chanel Catwalk: The Complete Karl Lagerfeld Collections
7. Chanel: The Karl Lagerfeld Campaigns