Louis Vuitton Horizon Monogram Earphones
High fashion is expensive, but everything you wear is part of your overall look. You can walk proud with airpods, but if you want to take it to the next level, consider the Louis Vuitton Horizon Monogram Earphones.
You get what you pay for. Louis Vuitton uses cutting edge technology in crafting these Earphones so you can enjoy the maximum sounds. More over, each piece is put together with the house’s year of skills in crafting fashion pieces – take a look at the polished colors, the Monogram Flowers and the eye-catching LV logo.
- Sound: 10 mm Beryllium drivers
- Weight: 9 g for each earphone
- Water resistance: Splash proof IPX4 ilk
- Uses Google Assistant
- comes with charging equipment and a case
- Charging case: 50% battery in 15 minutes, 100% battery in 40 minutes
- Earphones: 50% battery in 40 minutes, 100% battery in 90 minutes
- Earphones autonomy: 3.5 hours
- The charging case offers 2 additional charges for a total autonomy of 10.5 hours
- 2-year international limited guarantee on the earphones
The price is $995 USD, $1330 CAD, €950 EUR, £880 GBP, $8500 HKD, $1630 AUD, ¥129600 JPY, 7500 CNY via Louis Vuitton boutiques.