Sometimes I think: ‘Will my bag addiction EVER end?’ Well… not unless Chanel stops crafting gorgeous handbags. The pictures Chanel shows on their web are just teasers. The more you look, the quicker you get hooked. Chanel’s new spring summer collection 2013 features some sleek and fancy design.
Let’s look at the blue flap bag in hoop handles. Very similar to the one that Karl Lagerfeld introduced on the cat walk. It was called the Chanel hula hoop bag. It didn’t appeal to me at all. I thought: ‘Where is the appropriate spot to carry an oversized double XL hula hoop bag?’. But that all changes because this blue hula hoop bag is much smaller and more practical. It’s actually kinda cute.
The next bag that draw my attention is the clutch in lambskin adorned with chain. This clutch looks fabulous and amazingly chic. Looks very sporty too. If you own the new Audi in black, this bag is the perfect match!
1. Flap bag in lambskin with two hoop handles (blue)
2. Flap bag in lambskin with two hoop handles (red)
3. Flap bag in lambskin
4. Camera case in lambskin
5. Flap bag in textured cotton knit
6. Flap bag embellished with sequins
7. Clutch in lambskin adorned with interlaced chains
8. Hand-held clutch in lambskin
9. Flap bag in hand-braided lambskin
10. Flap bag in suede calfskin with handmade trim
If you like this site, follow us at our Facebook page.