I remember a story from a friend, whose niece thought that she had bought her mom the greatest gift ever. It was a beautiful guess watch, decorated with large crystals in five colors, the one you would expect a teenager to carry. Al tough her intention was good, the brand does not appeal to her mom. The brand Guess was HOT in her world, but her mom LOVED mature brands, making the watch an unpractical gift.
If you’re going to spend a big gift for your mom, know what she loves. But how to know that? Either ask or purchase brands that were ‘IN’ when she was in her twenties, like Alexander McQueen or Yves Saint Laurent. We picked a couple of ideal gifts that will give you some inspiration. These gifts are very beautiful and practical to use on daily basis. And most important, they are memorial.
1. Alexander McQueen Gold Pendant Necklace at Shopbop for $150.
2. Christian louboutin ‘Elisa’ Clutch at Brownsfashion for $1,114.
3. Alexander McQueen Zip Wallet at SSENSE for $295.
4. Burberry PVC Shoulder Bag at Luisaviaroma for $375.
5. Saint Laurent ‘Belle de Jour’ Clutch at Luisaviaroma for $650.
6. Givenchy Silver Raw Chrystal Necklace at SSENSE for $400.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Bracelet at Shopbop for $128.
If you like this site, follow us at our Facebook page.